Nouveau is an Atlanta based group, with an emphasis on education.
“Everything we do is designed specifically for those that have less than 3 years experience and especially those that have less than 6 months experience…
The core values:
1. We have the perspective of the millennial. There is no initiation, no gate keeper type experiences where you have to be trained first. It is your journey and your experience. We expect you to just get started. We are here to help not lord over you or protect you or guide you. Your journey is what you make of it. We fully expect and enjoy the fact that you are doing it differently than we did it.
2. Nouveau events are safe and predator free. It is unfortunate as a newbie and especially a new female there are some that want to take advantage of your lack of experience. Behind the scenes we make sure that predators do not feel welcome at our events. Nouveau events are safe places to start your journey, make mistakes, and ask any question free from those that would try to take advantage of you. If you ever feel pressured or forced or manipulated please contact one of our leaders immediately.
3. We DO STUFF. There are tons of books and old people everywhere that can tell you how to do things and how to be safe. Read on your own time. At Nouveau we keep the lectures to a minimum and get right to doing stuff. We believe that your journey does not really start until you step beyond listening and reading and DO STUFF.
4. We appreciate and understand the deep struggle many experience as for the first time in their life they step out of their culture and try to express their kink. We know it can be scary and that often times you just need to watch and observe from a safe distance. So although we DO STUFF you are always welcome to just watch. It is up to you when you start DOING STUFF.
5. We want you to feel loved and respected just the way you are.
6. We expect you to be caught often doing acts of kindness for others without strings, conditions or attachments. Love without manipulation.
7. Praise in public. If you must rebuke do so privately one on one. Drama (aka gossip) is not welcome. Social Media posts should be uplifting, and genuine.”
This month at 1763, the Nouveau board members will be hosting yet another interesting topic:
“Communicating Your Fantasies”
Kink is a much about good communication as it is about the physical relationships. Expressing your most intimate desires can be a challenge. How do you find the words to tell a partner what you desire? How do you express your thoughts after a scene? How do you respond to the shocked expression on your partners face: “You want to do what?”
At Nouveau we never just teach. We do stuff. We encourage you to come out and join us for what is sure to be a humorous and lively demonstration of fantasies gone awry. Sit back and take it all in from safe distance or get involved in the discussion and work on your kinky communication skills.
You must be a Member of 1763 (ages 21 years or older) or have a Whippersnappers Membership (ages 19 years or older) to attend this evening. The 1763 Membership fee is in addition to the door fee, and a valid picture ID is needed for a 1763 Membership.