What Information We Collect
Brown Bear Software collects these types of personal information:
- Information you provide us, such as your email address. If you use any of our paid services, this may also include your name and credit card or billing information.
- Information we collect automatically, including your IP address, browser type, and referring website. We also collect information about your usage of our services, such as the pages you visit and features you use.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide our services. Your information is used to secure your account, implement access restrictions, and to detect and prevent fraud or abuse.
- To communicate with you, including providing customer support, sending application, account, or billing notifications, and responding to your comments and questions.
- To comply with the applicable laws, such as responding to a subpoena or other legal request.
What Information We Share
Brown Bear Software does not share your personal information with any party for any purpose, with these exceptions:
- Authorizing and processing payments with a third party processor
- Fullfilling legal warrants
Third Party Providers
Brown Bear Software uses the services of third parties, who may also collect information.
- Google AdSense is used to provide advertising.
- Google Analytics, for tracking and reporting traffic and usage
- Stripe, Inc. is our payment processor.
Revised: June 15, 2023